A microlearning series designed to introduce the inherent benefits of disability inclusion, lessons on ableism, accessibility and innovation, the importance of language, understanding microaggressions and how to move forward on the modern pathway to inclusion.
Offered in two variations:
~ Purchase Online ~
Disabling Ableism. The Modern Pathway to Inclusion.®
~ Package includes: 5 Video Microlearning Modules, Course Assessment Toolkit and License to Download ~
~ Request a Booking ~
Connect with Alycia and Schedule a Date for the Training
~ Package includes: Training Facilitation, 5 Video Microlearning Modules, Course Assessment Toolkit and License to Download ~
- Explanation of disability
- Disability legislation
- Idea of allyship
- Disability by the numbers
- The “Myth of Ableism”
- Definition of ableism
- How ableism relates to discrimination and prejudice
- Examples of ableism
- Ableism that led to accessibility
- The benefits of accessibility
- Opportunities for innovation
- Define microaggressions
- Examples of their use
- Why our language matters
- How ableism reveals itself
- Describe what inclusion means
- Tips for inclusion
- Redefine possible
- Paving a path forward for teams
- Leadership Teams
- Project Managers
- Procurement Teams
- Employee Training
- School Boards
- New Hire Onboarding
- Human Resources
- DE&I Facilitators
- All Departments & Employees
- Opens the conversation to disability inclusion in the workplace, education and society at large.
- Increases employee / student engagement, performance & trust with leadership / instructors.
- Inspires new perspectives that cultivate innovation and creativity at work and in school.
- Promotes a culture of self-value, visibility, belonging and allyship.
- Encourages new found strength of acceptance and culturally responsible learning environment for collaboration.