Disabling Ableism. The Modern Pathway to Inclusion.® Microlearning Series
Offered in two variations:
~ Purchase Online ~
download the microlearning series and add it to your training library
Buy the Training Directly Now in Friendly MP4 Format Instantly
~ Package includes: 5 Video Microlearning Modules, Course Assessment Toolkit and License to Download ~
~ Request a Booking ~
host a live in-person or virtual presentation for your team
Connect with Alycia and Schedule a Date for the Training
~ Package includes: Training Facilitation, 5 Video Microlearning Modules, Course Assessment Toolkit and License to Download ~
- Describe what inclusion means
- Tips for inclusion
- Redefine possible
- Paving a path forward for teams
- Leadership Teams
- Project Managers
- Procurement Teams
- Employee Training
- School Boards
- New Hire Onboarding
- Human Resources
- DE&I Facilitators
- All Departments & Employees
- Opens the conversation to disability inclusion in the workplace, education and society at large.
- Increases employee / student engagement, performance & trust with leadership / instructors.
- Inspires new perspectives that cultivate innovation and creativity at work and in school.
- Promotes a culture of self-value, visibility, belonging and allyship.
- Encourages new found strength of acceptance and culturally responsible learning environment for collaboration.